Re: FOSDEM Booklet (Final)

From: Nicolas Roard
Subject: Re: FOSDEM Booklet (Final)
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 23:33:48 +0000

Le 18 févr. 05, à 20:51, Peter Cooper a écrit :

Hi Nicolas

Actually, we have a -slight- problem >:-(
Is there somebody that  actually can 1) print the booklets 2) bring
them to the fosdem ??

I can't post to the list at the moment due to some braindead SPF filtering at FSF. However, I am 90% certain to be able to go to FOSDEM (I am living only a few hours by train away right now). I have access to /some/ photocopying facilities and can probably print about 50 booklets in b+w and about 10 in
colour.

Ah, excellent :-)

My email sounded a bit "urgent" because, well, it was..

If you can print things that'll be a good start :-)

If one of you (quentin and you or anybody else) can effectively find a solution to print the booklet (and brochure?), what we should do is gather some money -- either from the FSF or if people just want to contribute, like last year -- so we can have a bit more than 50 copies... I don't remember for sure, but I think last year we had around 50 color copies of the brochure (the one-page flyer) and, I think, 200-300 copies of the booklet (if my numbers are off, please correct me ^_^). At the end of the fosdem, we didn't have any color copies left (of course) and a few booklet copies. Just to give an idea..

Thanks a lot,

--
Nicolas Roard
 -Arthur C. Clarke