Re: StepTalk rocks

From: Stefan Urbanek
Subject: Re: StepTalk rocks
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 14:10:08 +0100

Hi,

On Fri, 2005-02-18 at 15:51 -0600, Matthew D Swank wrote:
> Though StepTalk does fully support user defined objects with state yet,
> I was able to write a full fledged (if rudimentary) GNUstep app (taken
> from the gs-tutorial project):

Not yet. I have posted what should be done to be able to support them.

<snip>

> StepTalkLocalLib is just a small framework that wraps some utility
> functions and provides a few simple methods to support the existing
> instance variable infrastructure in STScriptObject.

Can you provide the library so I can try the script you have posted?

> I'm not sure why, but StepTalk is addictively fun.

Great to hear :o)

Regards,

Stefan Urbanek
--
http://stefan.agentfarms.net

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then
you win.
- Mahatma Gandhi