Re: Mplayer.app

From: Frederik Harwath
Subject: Re: Mplayer.app
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 20:33:02 +0100

On 2005-02-19 13:18:19 +0100 Charles Philip Chan <cpchan@sympatico.ca> wrote:

ftp.gnustep.org- I still can't delete anything from the playlist.

It didn't work for me, too. I fixed it and I would have made a patch of it, but I have do admit that I didn't know how to make a patch for the binary part of the gorm files. I made two tarballs, the first one containing only the changes to be extracted in the mplayerPort source directory and the later one containing everything:

http://frederik.bundeskanzlerkandidatin.de/gnustep/mplayer-playlistFix.tar.bz2
http://frederik.bundeskanzlerkandidatin.de/gnustep/Mplayer-0.4-fixedPlaylist.tar.bz2

Greetings,
Frederik