Re: Trying gnustep-startup-0.9.1 on Darwin/x86

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Trying gnustep-startup-0.9.1 on Darwin/x86
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 12:49:13 -0700

On Feb 22, 2005, at 10:27 AM, Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf wrote:
and we've got a kind of chicken and egg problem here: no visible
announcement -> no testing -> no feedback -> no visible announcement (list guys don't count here, they've all already installed GNUstep and know how
it works ;-))

OK, OK. I'll add it. :-)

it works without ./ in your case? Did you put InstallGNUstep into your
path?

I have '.' in my path, but I see your point. I'll clarify the instructions.