ANN: New Windows Installer now with GUI!

From: Marko Riedel
Subject: ANN: New Windows Installer now with GUI!
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 13:26:53 +0100

Hello there,

I tried the installer. Everything went fine. Next I tried to compile
my mastermind program. I was logged on as "riedel." I had to edit the
makefile and replace

$(GNUSTEP_SYSTEM_ROOT)/Makefiles

by

$(GNUSTEP_SYSTEM_ROOT)/Library/Makefiles

The application compiles okay, but the linker complains about an
undefined reference to lrand48 and srand48 (random number generator
and generator seed setter, respectively). What library provides these
two and how do I install it?

Best regards,

| Marko Riedel, EDV Neue Arbeit gGmbH, mriedel@neuearbeit.de |
| http://www.geocities.com/markoriedelde/index.html          |