[Q] How can I display Window using StepTalk?

From: Sungjin Chun
Subject: [Q] How can I display Window using StepTalk?
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 22:28:08 +0900

Hi,

I've managed to port (at least for me) StepTalk to Mac OS X. And tried to learn it using some toy programs. I also can make additional module(for Mulle's XMLRPC framework) and found that XMLRPC server/client can be easily made using StepTalk. My second challenge is make a GUI application, actually, displaying a window using StepTalk. (I am trying to make CurrencyConverter using StepTalk) I think StepTalk can make this possible, but I cannot figure out how to do this. Can anyone let me know on this?

Thanks in advance.

Sungjin Chun, Developer
Embian
chunsj@embian.com