Re: MS Windows & Window-Messages

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: MS Windows & Window-Messages
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 16:15:44 +0100

Marc Brünink wrote:

Yes. I need to intercept some WM_USER+something messages. And actually I've no clue how to do this. The only possibility to handle them appears to be a GNUstep backend hack.

If you want to do Windows programming with GNUstep, you've got to do the Windows programming yourself. We never promissed to wrap up all the strange Window stuff and provide it to you inside of the OpenStep standard. :-)

If you have any specific questions on Windows programming, please mail me privately. I don't expect, too many people on this list share this taste.

Fred