Re: Installer UI advices

From: Alex Perez
Subject: Re: Installer UI advices
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 13:33:10 -0800

Frederico Muñoz wrote:
Hello all,

I'm posting this to -discuss, but if someone things that it would gain
from being in -ui don't hesitate to add a Cc. Since most -ui users are
also in -discuss this shouldn't be a problem though.

That's a bad assumption to make, since I've seen several names on the gnustep-ui lists which I've /never/ seen on -discuss before. That doesn't mean they're not subscribed, but I suspect we have at least several folks on -ui who are not -discuss subscribers.

[snipiddy snip snip]

Cheers,
Alex Perez