[OT] Looking for a rare bird (job offer)

From: Tomasz Kukielka
Subject: [OT] Looking for a rare bird (job offer)
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 17:08:59 -0600

Hello,

Apologies for the noise with this post but the company that I work for is looking for a rare bird: C/C++/ObjC programmer with experience in Linux (GTK+) and Cocoa/ObjC on Mac OS X. I thought this list might be the perfect place to look for one. If anyone is interested, please e-mail me off-list for more details. If you know a better mailing list for such announcement, your hints are appreciated.

Regards,
Tomasz Kukielka
Clean Hands