Re: Frameworks under MS Windows and linking issues

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Frameworks under MS Windows and linking issues
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 21:38:47 -0700

On Mar 16, 2005, at 3:45 PM, Marc Brünink wrote:

Hi List,

finally we managed it to compile & install a small but evil framework under MS Windows. So we got a myFramework.dll. But now the next problem arises: How to link a program against this framework? I tried something like -lmyFramework but this did not work. Probably I am just too tired and too beat-up. Could someone help please.

I don't think there is a good way to do it now. Particularly on Windows. You probably need to specify the location of the framework as well...

ADDITIONAL_TOOL_LIBS += -lmyFramework
ADDITIONAL_LIB_DIRS += -L../Frameworks/myFramework.framework/Current/....
ADDITIONAL_INCLUDE_DIRS += -I../Frameworks/...