Re: 404 into OpenStep doc

From: Alex Perez
Subject: Re: 404 into OpenStep doc
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 15:53:21 -0800

Fabien VALLON wrote:
Hi,

404 here
http://www.gnustep.org/UserSuite/UserSuite.html#Workspace

Fixed. I removed the GNUstep implementation subsection at http://www.gnustep.org/resources/OpenStepSpec/ApplicationKit/Classes/NSWorkspace.html, because it linked to the link fabien sent in above, which was renamed quite some time back and, much more importantly, no longer discusses NSWorkspace implementation details at all.