Re: sample startx?

From: Tabitha McNerney
Subject: Re: sample startx?
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 17:03:17 -1000

Enrico,

Thank you for calling this to my attention about threads. How dumb of
me. I just compiled gcc 3.3.5 very simply (only giving it a prefix to
install in a separate location and the languages options such as
c,objc). Looks like I will need to re-install GNUstep with threads
such as posix. Ugh!

Reading specs from
/opt/local/gcc335/lib/gcc-lib/powerpc-apple-darwin7.8.0/3.3.5/specs
Configured with: ../gcc-3.3.5/configure --prefix=/opt/local/gcc335
--enable-languages=c,objc
Thread model: single
gcc version 3.3.5

T.M.