ANN: BuildGuide 1.7.0-pre3

From: Dennis Leeuw
Subject: ANN: BuildGuide 1.7.0-pre3
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 12:09:46 +0200

Hmmm, sorry but... I usually don't update Guides this often... I almost feel like a spammer... But I had a nice idea last night, so I added a GNUstep configuration chapter. This cleaned up the Building chapter and gave me the option to write some more :)
Let me know if you think this is a useful addition...

I moved the GNUstep Services chapter directly after the configuration part and extended it and fixed a lot of bugs in the scripts and text.
A question that remains... gnustep_sndd:
Should it be started at boot time?
Should it be started at all?
Is it used by anything, plans, ideas?

Thanks,