porting to mac os x

From: Marko Riedel
Subject: porting to mac os x
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 19:31:24 +0200 (CEST)

Hi all,

not sure if the following question is appropriate for this list -- my
apologies if it isn't. I'm trying to port a simple GNUstep application to
Mac OS X. The source compiles without a single warning or error message.
So far so good. When I launch the application from within XCode, however,
it aborts with the message "Unable to load nib file: MainMenu, exciting."
I create my menus programmatically -- how do I tell it not to load any nib
files? I also tried to use a different type of project -- the "foundation
tool" project. I added the AppKit framework and everything compiled. Now
it complains about not being able to find Info.plist.

I would be ever so grateful for any help you may be able to offer.

Best regards,

Marko Riedel

| Marko Riedel, EDV Neue Arbeit gGmbH, markoriedelde@yahoo.de |
| http://www.geocities.com/markoriedelde/index.html           |

Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail - Jetzt mit 250MB Speicher kostenlos - Hier anmelden:
http://mail.yahoo.de