Re: Windows/GNUstep questions..

From: Lloyd Dupont
Subject: Re: Windows/GNUstep questions..
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 13:03:33 +1000

one minor concern I had an #import warning (I do want to use #import as I will use many files developed on MacOSX, with Apple's tool), how could I pass the additional '-Wno-import' compiler flag to the compiler invoked in the makefile? (without editing GNUstep's makefile, of course!)

perfect ! thanks!

This would work better with the latest CVS stuff (which won't be released for a month or two).

great! waiting for them! (and would be using MinGW/GCC 3.4?)