Re: GNUmakefile... continued... a given problem

From: Lloyd Dupont
Subject: Re: GNUmakefile... continued... a given problem
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 08:30:49 +1000

well in codefiles.txt is just something like that:
#===============================
# Core data classes
#
NovaMind-ObjC_OBJC_FILES += \
NMEnclosedGraphic.m \
NMHyperlink.m \
NMMapBranch.m \
NMMapBranchPublicInterface.m \
NMMapBranchUtils.m \
NMAngleAndPointHolder.m \
NMAttachedTextCategory.m \
NMBranchBounds.m \
NMCustomBranchShapeDefinition.m \
NMFlexiBranchTransformedCharacter.m \
NMInterpolatedColor.m \

this work very well to make tools.
it's just library I can't build, for some reason...

----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Frith-Macdonald" <richard@brainstorm.co.uk>