NSImageView && MS Windows

From: Marc Brünink
Subject: NSImageView && MS Windows
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 15:08:50 +0200

Hi List,

we're trying to display an image on a Windows 2000 machine. Therefore we hacked Fred's TableView code to show a NSImageView instead of a table (code attached). We've a standard GNUstep CVS installation, following the instructions on the wiki pages. ./configure in core/gui found the libs:

checking jpeglib.h usability... yes
checking jpeglib.h presence... yes
checking for jpeglib.h... yes
checking for jpeg_destroy_decompress in -ljpeg... yes
checking tiffio.h usability... yes
checking tiffio.h presence... yes
checking for tiffio.h... yes
checking for TIFFReadScanline in -ltiff... yes
checking for png_sig_cmp in -lpng... yes

Nevertheless no image is displayed. Could someone please test the code and report the result? The code is verified to work on Darwin 6.8 and on Solaris 9. So perhaps the installation process on the Windows machine went wrong. Some hints?

Thanks
marc