Windows problem

From: Lloyd Dupont
Subject: Windows problem
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 14:11:51 +1000

I'm developing on WIndows with VS.NET. (and, amazingly, GNUstep).

At some stage I do something like (in C# in fact, not in C)

char newpath = "PATH=" + /* something like %GNUSTEP_SYS_ROOT%/Tools;%PATH% */
wputenv(newpath);
void* lib = LoadLibrary("gnustep-base");

However, here I do have a strange behavior....

when run from the command line, it runs fine.
when run from VS.NET (debug mode) lib is alway equals to 0, with the last win32 error, being
(998): Invalid access to memory location.

however it works well with other (non-gnustep based) library

Any idea what  this could be?