Re: MS Windows && HWND of mainWin

From: Marc Brünink
Subject: Re: MS Windows && HWND of mainWin
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 17:26:28 +0200

On Mittwoch, Jun 8, 2005, at 17:03 Europe/Berlin, Adam Fedor wrote:

On Jun 8, 2005, at 4:21 AM, Marc Brünink wrote:

Hi,

could someone please verify this code. I just want to be sure.

// get the HWND of the main Win
HWND hwnd = (void*)[[NSApp mainWindow] windowNumber];

That would work, just because it happens to be (currently) implemented that way in GNUstep, but it would be better to use -windowHandle not -windowNumber

Oh. -windowHandle isn't Cocoa. So therefore I didn't find it.
BTW: What's -windowRef (once it is implemented)?

Thanks
Marc