Re: Deployment on MS Windows

From: Marc Brünink
Subject: Re: Deployment on MS Windows
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 19:06:33 +0200

On Donnerstag, Jun 16, 2005, at 10:42 Europe/Berlin, Marc Brünink wrote:

Hi

If msys, make sure there are several $GNUSTEP_FOO envvars set, if running the bin right from windows, make sure the envvars are set in windows itself. I suspect this is the problem.

Could you be a bit more specific? Lloyd already tried to summarize what would be necessary to deploy on a window machine. It is obvious that an essential part is still missing. Any ideas? What could be the env var responsible for letting GNUstep find the images for the close button etc.?

I know what's missing. We're missing a brain in my head :-)
Actually I sourced GNUstep.sh in my .profile. And .profile isn't in the gnustep folder, but in die user home.
Gosh. I'm stupid!

Good news everyone: I'm not as stupid as I thought. Actually sourcing GNUSTEP.sh didn't help. I'm running the program out of msys. export reports LOTS of GNUSTEP_* system enviroment, but neither the edges of the Tabs nor the close button image is shown. This occured after a cp -r from one machine to another. What did I miss?

Thanks
Marc