Re: Flash Demo

From: Helge Hess
Subject: Re: Flash Demo
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 13:56:05 +0200

On Jun 27, 2005, at 13:29, Nicolas Roard wrote:
I know, but that's intentional.
Anyway you can use the script object if you prefer (or the steptalkclass object)

:-/

it was more to do avoid creating a script and linking it when you just want to test a very simple thing with a button...

This is what associations can be used for.

hm I didn't know about associations.. any doc about them ?

Its part of EOInterface. On a quick search I located this link:

http://developer.apple.com/documentation/LegacyTechnologies/WebObjects/ WebObjects_4.5/System/Documentation/Developer/EnterpriseObjects/ DevGuide/EOFClasses2.html#14

There should be a lot more info in the 4.5 docs.

Greets,
  Helge
--
http://docs.opengroupware.org/Members/helge/