Re: GNUstep Base 1.11.0

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: GNUstep Base 1.11.0
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 13:36:00 +0100

On 2005-07-23 12:47:53 +0100 Benoit Astruc <benoit.astruc@free.fr> wrote:

Hello,

I just tried to compil GNUstep Base 1.11.0, freshly download from GNUstep http) and I found that there is an error GSXML.m at line 5 142 :

request = [tequest initWithURL: [NSURL URLWithString: connectionURL]];

should be

request = [request initWithURL: [NSURL URLWithString: connectionURL]];l

You are right ... it's an error (I fixed it in CVS) ... but how did you manage to encounter it?

It's in code which should only be compiled when the additions part of the base library is built standalone on MacOS-X. Is that what you are trying to do, or has something gone wrong with configuration?