Re: GNUstep Base 1.11.0

From: Benoit Astruc
Subject: Re: GNUstep Base 1.11.0
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 15:59:28 +0200

On 2005-07-23 14:38:32 +0100 Benoit Astruc <benoit.astruc@free.fr> wrote:

Oups, i remember I read it somewhere but i forget it and use only make. But
it changes nothing I have the same error.
GSRunLoopCtxt.m is being compiled because the make script try to compil the subproject unix which contain it and GSRunLoopWatcher
        Is the sub project unix usefull for me ?

No ... it's part of the base library and should not be built for the additions library. I fixed that in CVS ... if you don't have CVS set up you can hack base/Source/GNUmakefile to remove the lines adding the unix subproiject.

Thanks, i don't have CVS set up and I was searching in the different GNUMakeFile where that was adding. Finally I just copy paste your modif via the web acces to CVS.

I think you need to close the bug I have open about the MINGW issue #13893.

Well now the building of Additions work but the GNUMakeFile want to compil all Tool and failed on some object of autogsdoc :

Making all in Tools...
Making all for tool autogsdoc...
 Compiling file autogsdoc.m ...
 Compiling file AGSParser.m ...
 Compiling file AGSOutput.m ...
 Compiling file AGSIndex.m ...
 Compiling file AGSHtml.m ...
AGSHtml.m: In function `-[AGSHtml outputVersion:to:]':
AGSHtml.m:2389: error: `GS_API_OSSPEC' undeclared (first use in this function)
AGSHtml.m:2389: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
AGSHtml.m:2389: error: for each function it appears in.)
AGSHtml.m:2393: error: `GS_API_OPENSTEP' undeclared (first use in this function) AGSHtml.m:2397: error: `GS_API_MACOSX' undeclared (first use in this function)

But I don't have anymore time now to check if it come from my environment or if it is anything else (well and i don't really need it). So it's enough for now. have a nice day.