Question about NSRunLoop -runUntilDate:

From: Chris Vetter
Subject: Question about NSRunLoop -runUntilDate:
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 09:12:37 +0200 (MEST)

Hi there,

I need to create a runloop that's supposed to run for X minutes. Naturally,
-runUntilDate: comes to mind. So far, so good.

My question is whether there is an appropriate method to get some/any kind
of 'notification' that the runloop has stopped. I do not really care whether
it stops because all input sources have been removed or the limitDate has
been reached. I just need to send (or rather receive) a 'note' that the
runloop stopped.

Maybe this has an obvious answer but if so I can't see it... :-(

Cheers,

--
Chris