Gorm branches -- 1.0 release plan

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Gorm branches -- 1.0 release plan
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2005 08:38:30 -0700 (PDT)

All,

Fabien and I have been doing post 1.0 Gorm work on a branch.  Now that the
first 1.0 release candidate has been made (Gorm 0.11.0) I am moving all new
Gorm development back to the trunk.

Any changes for the Gorm 1.0 release will occur on  the gorm_1_0 branch, and
any bug-fix releases for the release candidate series (0.11.x) will be made
there.  The Gorm 1.0 release will be made from the gorm_1_0 branch once any
bugs found in the release candidates are fixed.  These fixes will be merged
back to the trunk were appropriate.

Please let me know of any comments or concerns.

Thanks, GJC

Gregory John Casamento
-- CEO/President Open Logic Corp. (A MD Corp.)
## Maintainer of Gorm (IB Equiv.) for GNUstep.