Re: StepTalk blog

From: Thom Cherryhomes
Subject: Re: StepTalk blog
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 11:02:38 -0600

it still does not change the fact that the current main GNUstep site
is terrible, mostly in terms of example screenshots, and overall
ability for someone to actually understand and get a copy of GNUstep
in the first place.

for the record, an excellent CMS system is available at www.typo3.org
... we are currently using it until I can actually sit down with a dev
team and have some time to write a full fledged CMS in GNUStepWeb
(which, by the way, still has almost no documentation, and no real dev
environment.)

it just seems nobody is expending any real effort to push GNUstep
beyond its current community, and that is truly sad.

-Thom