Gorm error: "Problem loading"

From: Jeffery Bradley
Subject: Gorm error: "Problem loading"
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 21:56:01 -0700

Hello,

I am trying to follow the GNUstep "Converter" tutorial.  When I attempt
to open the .gorm file in the "interfaces" directory of my project Gorm
alerts me that there was a problem loading with this message: "Could not
read '/home/.../Converter.gorm' data"

I have searched for a solution to no avail. Would someone help me solve
this problem?

I am a pretty inexperienced programmer, but I have followed the GNUstep
project for 4 years.  I am finally making the jump into learning
Objective-C and am really excited about learning to work in the GNUstep
environment.  Any help is really appreciated.

Thanks,
Jeff