StepTalk: Call for suggestions

From: Stefan Urbanek
Subject: StepTalk: Call for suggestions
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 15:24:20 +0200

If you have any suggestions, questions or comments about StepTalk, let me know.
As StepTalk interface is a bit unstable at this time, it is good time to add
new, change or remove unneeded features. Also if you use the framework for
anything, let me know how do you use it, for what purpose and what would you
like to change. If you do not use it because of a missing feature, let me know
about it too.

In addition, any helping hand is welcome too as I have only very limited amount
of time that I can devote to the project. You do not have to know much about
StepTalk, I will guide you...

Besides new ideas and features there are other old issues that would be good to
have solved:
- memory leaks
- optimalisation of code
- refreshment of code (many useful features were added to GNUstep/OSX since
StepTalk was written)
- OS X port (several variants exist)
- test suite
- documentation

Feel free to forward this call to other places you find suitable as well.

Thanks,

Stefan Urbanek
--
http://stefan.agentfarms.net

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then
you win.
- Mahatma Gandhi