Re: Windows (/EventViewer) Question

From: Lloyd Dupont
Subject: Re: Windows (/EventViewer) Question
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 10:48:14 +1000

Thanks Richard!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Frith-Macdonald" <richard@brainstorm.co.uk>
To: <discuss-gnustep@gnu.org>
Sent: Friday, September 09, 2005 6:16 PM

On 2005-09-09 01:29:16 +0100 Lloyd Dupont <lloyd@nova-mind.com> wrote:

Now I've released (yesterday night) a first public alpha version of our (Windows GNUstep/.NET based) program.
We already have some feedback.... crash.. mmhh.. :-/

A user discovered something which kind of puzzle me: there are some entries in the event viewer. Something obviously coming from GNUstep and looking like the samples below.

Any thoughts on where this could come from?

=======
The description for Event ID ( 0 ) in Source ( NovaMindViewer.exe ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: 2005-09-09 10:13:22.000 NovaMindViewer.exe[3580] Resolution finished
..

Presumably this is the output of NSLog() ... see base/Source/NSLog.m