Re: NSBundle exception

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: NSBundle exception
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 08:37:43 -0600

On 2005-09-21 08:33:38 -0600 Chris Vetter <cbv@gmx.net> wrote:

Hi,

I just got a
./shared_obj/example: Uncaught exception NSGenericException, reason: method pathsForResourcesOfType:inDirectory:forLocalization: not implemented in
NSBundle(instance)

Is there some appropriate work-around for the missing method (besides
sending an actual implementation for -base) ?

Not that I know of, other than catching the exception. I thought it might work to redefine -[NSObject notImplemented:] to do that, but -notImplemented is already in a category so it would be tough to override.