Re: Gorm on Mac OS 10.4.2?

From: Quentin Mathé
Subject: Re: Gorm on Mac OS 10.4.2?
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 20:32:11 +0200

Le 23 sept. 05 à 19:41, Gregory John Casamento a écrit :

Vikram,

--- Vikram Vyas <visquare@gmail.com> wrote:

Has any one been able to install Gorm on Mac OS 10.4.2. I have
installed gnustep startup with a patch provided by Adam Fedor but
have failed to install Gorm.

Not much testing occurs for Gorm on OS X. Could you provide the errors which
you got during compilation?

I have tried it today with the last patch Adam committed yesterday. Now everything is compiling correctly, however it is still impossible to launch any application because a segmentation fault occurs when a bundle is loaded… This issue has been mentionned on this list iirc. Few months ago I have been able to successfully compile GNUstep on Mac OS X 10.4, but I stumbled exactly on this issue : many classes with no name seems to be loaded, when the symbol hash is computed, a segmentation fault occurs. I must say I have been unable to fix it by myself.

Quentin.

--
Quentin Mathé
qmathe@club-internet.fr