ANN: GWorkspace-0.7.2

From: Enrico Sersale
Subject: ANN: GWorkspace-0.7.2
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 14:21:44 +0300

Changes from 0.7.1:

- a long list of bugs fixed. (reported by Anton Zinoviev
<zinoviev@fmi.uni-sofia.bg>)

- the icons are cached in all the sizes.

- ddbd uses a new custom btree class; I wrote this class because the solution
used for the file annotations and the live search folders was very ugly and,
for the moment, I don't want to add a sqlite dependence. DBKit is a library
that, besides the DBKBTree class, offers fixed and variable length records
implementations.

GWorkspace is at: http://www.gnustep.it/enrico/gworkspace