Re: [Q] What happened with subpixel rendering in art backend?

From: Sungjin Chun
Subject: Re: [Q] What happened with subpixel rendering in art backend?
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 23:50:18 +0900

Hi,

I wrote my mail because I found that subpixel rendering code in gnustep-base(art) for freetype2 > 2.1.9 is #if 0 ... #endif'ed so it won't be compiled(I've made patch for this and posted to the list, it seems that it works well until now). But after reading your email, this problem is bigger than I thought.

Anyway, thank you for your reply and informative message.