Re: GWorkspace.dmg for Mac OS X?

From: unix . s
Subject: Re: GWorkspace.dmg for Mac OS X?
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 17:13:06 +0200

Hi Enrico,> You say that you have problems compiling GNUstep; have you tried
GNUstep> Startup?the last time I tried to install it I compiled make and base
as described inthe docs for Mac OS X. I installed into $HOME/local which works
fine. Butcompiling GWorkspace failed with some warnings and errors like
these:FSNodeRep.m:146: error: `pool' undeclared (first use in this
function)FSNodeRep.m:146: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only
onceFSNodeRep.m:146: error: for each function it appears in.)FSNodeRep.m:164:
warning: implicit declaration of function `RELEASE'FSNodeRep.m:170: warning:
implicit declaration of function `ASSIGN'FSNodeRep.m: In function `-[FSNodeRep
dealloc]':FSNodeRep.m:202: warning: implicit declaration of function
`TEST_RELEASE'make[1]: *** [shared_obj/FSNodeRep.o] Error 1make: ***
[FSNode.all.framework.variables] Error 2regards, Karsten
Noch allein? 1 Million Singles warten auf ein Date!
Schnell Kontakt aufnehmen bei Deutschlands beliebtester Partnerboerse
http://singles.freenet.de/index.html?pid=11512