Latest GNUstep on Solaris 10

From: Andreas Höschler
Subject: Latest GNUstep on Solaris 10
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 19:19:14 +0100

Hello all,

I have just installed the latest cvs tree on a fresh Solaris 10 system. I can start my little test application, but when I try to enter text into an NSTextField the app crashes and I get

ld.so.1: /opt/GNUstep/System/Applications/SmartClient.app/SmartClient: fatal: relocation error: file /opt/GNUstep/System/Library/Bundles/libgnustep-back-010.bundle/./ libgnustep-back-010: symbol Xutf8LookupString: referenced symbol not found

I have installed the backend as follows:

        cd back
        ./configure --enable-graphics=art
        make
        make install