Re: Window Maker on Solaris

From: Riccardo
Subject: Re: Window Maker on Solaris
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 11:31:03 +0100

Hey,

On Monday, November 14, 2005, at 05:06 PM, Andreas Höschler wrote:

Hello all,

I am tryingto get window maker to work on Solaris 10. I followed the instructions on http://www.gunfleet.com/solaris/winman.htm and created the following files (attached to thi smail):

I have windowmaker and gnustep playing quite nicely with dtlogin on my solaris 2.6 box. I always wanted to document the steps I took (and also publish the special icon I crafted) but never got time to do that. If you care to pop-up on IRC we coult try to synchronize and exchange the necessary files and check the differences. I did that so long ago that I don't remember what I did exactly.

cheers,