Re: FOSDEM 2006

From: Nicolas Roard
Subject: Re: FOSDEM 2006
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 19:05:36 +0000

On 11/16/05, comrade@obverse.com.au <comrade@obverse.com.au> wrote:
> > Me would be interested to see a live demo of
> > a) GNUstep on the PDA
>
> I may be able to bring a fingertip video camera along if video-out
> proves to be a problem on any handhelds in presentations.

If we could actually *tape* the presentations this year, and make them
available on the web somehow, that would be really cool.. we just need
a video cam ! :-)

Helge: you can put me on for the developer tools presentation (add
StepTalk to the list possibly), it will be either me or greg (if he
can come) I think. We'll do an Etoile presentation with Quentin too.
I'd love a GDL2 + EOModel presentation personally, or CoreData (saso
?..)

I was thinking of asking the fosdem guys for a public talk (not in the
devroom) for presenting Gorm, etc. I'll contact the dev tools track
organizers (not sure they started asking for talks yet).

--
Nicolas Roard
  -Arthur C. Clarke