Re: WildMenues

From: Nicolas Roard
Subject: Re: WildMenues
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 21:53:00 +0000

On 11/28/05, Michael Thaler <michael.thaler@physik.tu-muenchen.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > try http://www.cc.utah.edu/~msh3/WildMenus-0.07.tgz
>
> WildMenues actually works with Camaeleon. See
>
> http://users.physik.tu-muenchen.de/mthaler/gnustep_plastik3.jpg

ok, cool.

> Can I adjust the color of the menu somehow? It doesn't fit into my theme at
> all. It should have the same color as the menu bar. Without WildMenues the
> menu picks up the color from the theme.

Well, apparently it doesn't indeed, but it's a simple modification
(just request the proper color in WildMenu).

> The problem that the menu is not located directly under the menu bar goes away
> when I remove the top KDE bar.

You, mean, the gap we can see on the sshot between the menu bar and
the menu ? that's rather strange..

> I also updated Camaeleon today and now the buttons changed. See
>
> http://users.physik.tu-muenchen.de/mthaler/gnustep_plastik4.jpg
>
> How can I make a theme for the buttons now?

uh.. my bad, I committed that on svn while it was just part of a test :-)
I'll commit a fix later this evening.

> (I am still working on the theme. Unfortunately I don't have much time because
> I have to hand in my thesis really soon.)

Good luck for your thesis then :)

Cheers,

--
Nicolas Roard