(Windows) What is "gdnc"?

From: Lloyd Dupont
Subject: (Windows) What is "gdnc"?
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 15:45:58 +1000

I'm using GNUstep to read/write/access some data in my application.
But the application is an ordinary (.NET) windows Application.

Lately I add support for picture in my document which I stored as a NSFileAttachment in NSAttributedString. When I created the picture (the NSTextAttachement of a NSFileWrapper really) a console windows named "C:\GNUstep\System\Tools\gdnc" suddenly appeared.

What is that?