Re: Does GCC 4.1 indeed include Obj-C++ support?

From: Sungjin Chun
Subject: Re: Does GCC 4.1 indeed include Obj-C++ support?
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 18:08:22 +0900

Hi,

I do not know whether GCC 4.1 is released formally or not but during development phase, I can compile ObjC++ code using snapshot release of it.

Hope this can help you.

On Dec 17, 2005, at 2:52 PM, Michael Dexter wrote:

Hello all,

Can anyone confirm if GCC 4.1 includes the promised yet unclear from the announcement Objective-C++ support that should open the door to building Apple's WebKit?

Thanks,

Michael.