GNUstep on AMD64

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: GNUstep on AMD64
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 17:08:46 +0000

If anyone is interested, I've just updated CVS with fixes to get GNUstep working properly with WindowMaker on 64bit systems. I make no guarantee that everything is 64bit clean ... but I appear to be able to run gui applications without problems (certainly Gorm seems to be working OK ... I tend to use that as a test for gui functionality).

So if anyone has been waiting for 64bit GNUstep, now is the time to try it out.