Window Manager

From: Jiva DeVoe
Subject: Window Manager
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 10:05:33 -0500

*Besides* WindowMaker... what's a good window manager for use with GNUstep?

Am looking for something with a dock that will behave nicely with the gnustep apps. Something with 3 buttons in the titlebar that can be moved so they are all on one side by each other. Something with nice alt-tab behavior to flip through the running apps in a nice way.

My muscle-memory from OSX is *killing* me in WindowMaker.