Popping up NSComboBox via key stroke

From: Andreas Höschler
Subject: Popping up NSComboBox via key stroke
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 20:08:18 +0100

Hi all,

while editing the text field of a NSComboBox I would like to pop up the combo box (in order to view the items) via a key stroke without needing to click on the arrow with the mouse. I assume teh OPENSTEP spec does not offer/include this feature. Where would I hook this in?

Ctrl-Space might be a good stroke for this but I don't know which keyDown: method I have to overwrite for this

Any ideas?

Thanks a lot!

Regards,

  Andreas