GNUstep sounds

From: Dennis Leeuw
Subject: GNUstep sounds
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 14:09:25 +0100

Just playing with sounds I collected from the Internet some public domain .au files. The ones I liked I kept and the others I threw away. This resulted in a collection of sounds that I would like to use for Ocean.

Maybe someone else likes to use them also, so I put them online:
http://ocean.made-it.com/Resources/Sounds/

If someone has addons, ideas, suggestion... let me know.

Happy Stepping,

Dennis

--
"It is not necessary to change.