Re: Alt + mouseclicks or -movements doesn't work properly

From: Quentin Mathé
Subject: Re: Alt + mouseclicks or -movements doesn't work properly
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 18:31:03 +0100

Le 25 févr. 06 à 22:36, Gregory John Casamento a écrit :

Nikolaus,

The problem you're experiencing in Gorm while creating matrices is due to WindowMaker stealing the left Alt key for moving Windows. AFAIK this can be reconfigured in WindowMaker's config tool.

What I normally have to do is Right-Alt+Shift+Drag to create a matrix. Let me know if that works for you.

Hi Gregory,

Perhaps you could add a paragraph about matrix creation in Gorm documentation (with a note outlining this issue with WindowMaker). The last time I checked Gorm documentation, it doesn't documented this topic.

Quentin.

--
Quentin Mathé
qmathe@club-internet.fr