Re: FOSDEM 2006

From: Quentin Mathé
Subject: Re: FOSDEM 2006
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 02:24:45 +0100

Le 5 mars 06 à 00:48, Sašo Kiselkov a écrit :

Alright, I've seen lots of people with machines, brilliant machines, I think, right? We also got one LCD this year, so employ that as well. E.g. we could
have:

- used my (crappy, but functional) notebook for showing GNUstep on a plain Linux system. I also have FreeBSD 5 installed, so we could have demo'ed that as
well.
- Nicolas' machine for showing off GNUstep with Camaelon, and perhaps the
Etoile system
- some Apple hardware for showing that the same apps can run on GNUstep and OSX
 - some x86 hardware to show that GNUstep is even available on Windows
 - some other hardware (connected to the LCD we had) showing a
presentation/video on GNUstep - something flashy, with sound and talk. Quentin,
how about your portable?

Do you mean my Mac mini ?… If I haven't resold it at this time, I would be glad to bring it with me.
I hope to have a laptop next year also (not sure though).

Cheers,
Quentin.

--
Quentin Mathé