gui images

From: Ingolf Jandt
Subject: gui images
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 22:43:13 +0100

I was annoyed that slider knobs, swiches and tabs did not follow the color
scheme, so I have edited their images.

Unfortunately for the tabs the alpha channel was not rendered correctly (white
with medium alpha appeared in a dirty gray on a very bright background), so I
deleted the affected pixels and replaced my caringly designed ;-) smooth
highlights with rough white lines. (Obviously this problem does not occur for
the beautiful radio buttons, so it might be an issue with gimp.)

Still I think that my tiffs are a big improvement over the present ones, so I
would be glad if someone could commit them to -gui.

ingolf