status on mac

From: Ingolf Jandt
Subject: status on mac
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 00:43:08 +0200

I have added a short paragraph on the current status/stability to the German Wikpedia article. What is -- in short words -- the status on Mac OS X? (IIRC can be used independantly or on top of cocoa -- but how stably in each case?)

I have also tried to give the other language versions (except Japanese) a little polish in the last few days and have very likely introduced some errors. Could somebody have a look? (Exspecially to the French, Spanish and Italian, which I have only a very rough idea of.)

Thanks in advance.
        ingolf