Re: Key Equivalent on button

From: Ludovic Marcotte
Subject: Re: Key Equivalent on button
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 14:59:09 -0400

On 2006-04-19 14:52:31 -0400 Andreas Höschler <ahoesch@smartsoft.de> wrote:

> I must be doing something wrong. I copied your code. Now I get the little
> arrow image which I suppose has nothing to do with the key equivalent
> mechanism, but pressing return while in the text field still does not perform
> the action of the button. No idea, whether or why the NSTextField would catch
> the key stroke!? Is this something that has been fixed very recently in
> GNUstep? My tree is already a few weeks old.

Oops, I forgot to also paste the code for the text field:

  [passwordSecureField setSelectable: YES];
  [passwordSecureField setTarget: [self windowController]];
  [passwordSecureField setAction: @selector(okClicked:)];

You can also set it as the initial first responder.

Ludo
--
There is no shame in preferring happiness.
  ~ Albert Camus