Re: [ANN] Azalea preview

From: Jason Clouse
Subject: Re: [ANN] Azalea preview
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 07:37:00 -0400

On 2006-04-24 21:42:44 -0400 Jonathan Isom <jeisom@gmail.com> wrote:

Hey
        when ever a gnustep menu disappears and reapears it moves diaganolly
whether its a normal pallete menu or NSMacintoshInterfaceStyle.

Yes, I've noticed this too. If you have, for example, GNUMail open on one workspace and Terminal open on another, and you switch back and forth quickly, you can see the menus creep toward the lower right corner of the screen.

Otherwise, I like it. A direction that might be fruitful is to start stealing code from Compiz. It provides some nice Xgl eye-candy and Expose-style features.